Premier College Club Account*
Saving for College
- Have you considered saving for future education expenses?
- Are you concerned about the rising costs of tuition?
- Do you have confidence in the security of your investment?
There are many different college savings plans available today, but the restrictions and requirements may be confusing. M&M Bank’s Premier College Club Account helps you systematically save for future college expenses. Saving for college has never been easier.
Benefits of a Premier College Club Account
- Earnings are distributed tax-free for educational purposes.
- Rate is guaranteed best savings rate offered by our bank.
- Account balance is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC and the investment will never go down.
- Educational expenses include college, private high schools, and elementary schools.
- Anyone can directly deposit funds into the account up to a combined total of $2,000 per year.
- Receive a monthly statement.
- Interest calculated monthly.
Premier College Club Account Requirements
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- $10 minimum monthly deposit via direct deposit or ACH
Are you prepared for rising costs of college tuition? Saving for college has never been easier with M&M Bank’s Premier College Club Account.
If you want to learn more about M&M Bank's Premier College Club Account, give us a call at (815) 467-4386, visit one of our convenient branch locations, or send us a message.
*The Premier College Club Account is a Coverdell Education Savings Account and is therefore subject to the appropriate tax laws. Annual contributions are limited to $2,000.00 per year for an individual beneficiary (depending on income) and earnings accumulate in the account tax free. Withdrawals are limited to qualifying educational expenses or are subject to additional IRS penalties. Annual interest rate on Premier College Club Account is a variable rate; see personal banker for current rate. Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 required. Account requires automatic monthly contributions. A penalty will apply if account closed within 6 months. Other fees and restrictions may apply – please inquire for details.